Friday, October 29, 2010

Idols and cosy friday;=)

Hi all and sorry for the delay, but you know how time flies when having a little one to take care of;=)

The x-ray went so well, I didnt have to go inside the whole tunnel, only lying on my belly and then they had this tunnel where they took me in so that I was inside up to the chest only. Since they scanned the kidneys and the urine trait areas that was all that was necessary. When they put in the IV with the contrast fluid it felt kinda weird, I got really warm and a strange taste in my mouth but otherwise just fine.

Some of you have asked why I do this examination and it´s due to the kidney problems I have and have had for many years which also have escalated the last years when I started to travel and tour. They have found some things already but they still need to check more to get to the bottom of why I get ill so often. So I do hope I soon can find out and get better for the next tour so I dont have these things then;=)

Now, sleep well and thanks so much for your caring comments!;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment