Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Name facts;=)

Here in Sweden there are 3 women who has Nemo as their first name and 173 men with Nemo as their first name. I have heard the name 2 times since he was born on another person or child so it´s not very common but more common than I thought.

Seth is more common in America but still here in Sweden there are 849 men who has that name as their first name. So a bit more common than Nemo.

For those who want to know how I pronounce Seth and Nemo, it´s "Neemo" and "Sett".

My name is Anette and there are 19653 women who have that name in Sweden. My second name is Ingegerd, which 40299 women have as their second name. Believe me, I have always hated my second name! It´s a "family" name which my mum, sister and me have. In school when they asked about my second name I never told that it was Ingegerd. I said: Anette "I" or lied and said it was "Helena", because I loved the name Helena.

A name can be something we love and feel proud of but of course it can also be something we hate. But I do believe that every parent think really hard before naming their children and therefore we should carry that name with pride. So I guess Anette and Ingegerd is quite ok;=)

How do you feel about your names? Love them or hate them? Tell me;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment