Sunday, May 30, 2010

Congrats Lena and Germany;:=)

It was a super good final of the ESC yesterday and I must say I had many favourites;=) I loved Turkey. Georgia, Germany, Denmark, Greece, Portugal, Azerbaijan and some more...

But BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Germany and to Lena!! Really special voice and even if the song was a bit repeating I thought her charm and voice made it just shine up the whole arena and Europe. I also am happy that a "modern" song won and all the highest places were modern and not so much old-school.

And Turkey is always so good and creative and do something special, so even this year:=)

Sweden didnt make it and actually after seeing yesterdays songs, it was totally understandable. The competition this year was hard and there were so many good songs to choose from. Better luck next year maybe;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment