Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finally some sun!

Here in Sweden its been so warm and summery weather in every area except where I live for a long time. We have had rain and rain and grey and rain...and cold;=(

But today I woke up and the sun is just shining so nicely from a blue sky;=) finally!! Summer might be late but hopefully "she" is here now;=)

Since I get some questions now and then, here are some answers to them:

About the project with Fredrik and Martijn (Within temptation) its going forward and I have recorded one song that is with Martijn for mixing at the moment and I look forward to hear it soon. The project album is also discussed with record labels at the moment and as soon as we know more I promise to tell you who more will be involved etc.

To those who ask about Nightwish, the plans are as I have told before: Tuomas demo is finished and ready. In july-september we go and rehearse the songs together and do a final demo. Then the recordings start and my part will be recorded early next spring. So everything is going just according to the plans and its exciting times ahead;=)

The anti-mocking song I recorded together with the swedish metal elite last autumn is mastered and ready and will as the plan is now, be released as a single in august.

On a more personal level: me and the baby is doing just fine. The baby is growing according to the curve and lying with the buttom down at the moment. My belly is not super big but it has grown quite fast the last weeks. We are awaiting our newest member in the summer and its exciting to be a mum again;=)

Now, coffee time! Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment