Friday, June 4, 2010

Peter "Pain" 40 years!

Oh, I so forgot yesterday to put in a post to celebrate Peter Tägtgren in Pains 40th birthday, but here we go!

Peter, just home from a long tour with Hypocrisy in the States, got 40 years of young age yesterday and I want to send him all my happy b-day wishes and hope he had a really super nice day;=)

I have worked with Peter and also been on tour with him and he is such a nice and professional person. Working with him in the studio was a thrill and he is fast and really knows what he is doing. I also loved the way he mixed my voice. Tack kära Peter!

To celebrate Peter, let´s listen to some of his music:
Follow me;=)


Shut your mouth;=)


End of the line;=)


On and on;=)


Just hate me;=)


And one of my absolute favourites - Bye/Die:


Hypocrisy - Eraser;=)


Hypocrisy - Scrutinized;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment