Thursday, May 6, 2010

More music;=)

Thanks for all your music tips;=) I love it so keep it up!

I will of course do my share for you guys too and give you some more music;=)

First an "old" band that I listened to in the 80s, Treat, that just released a new really good album. Here is a great song - "Skies of Mongolia":


Then a total different style, an Idols guy I guess you have heard about alreaady, Adam Lambert. Love this song - "What do you want from me":


And then Ben Moody from the early Evanescence have started up the band We are the fallen and I must say I dont like the first single, Burn me alive, cause it just sounds like they try and copy Amy Lee to much, but the second single, "Without you" are so so much better;=)


And then a great song from Slipknot - Snuff. So soft and beautiful;=)


Now enjoy your day and fill it with music;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment