Thursday, May 27, 2010

Second ESC semifinal;=)

Ok, so tonight I have watched the second semi final of Eurovision song contest where it was time to vote for the 10 next finalists to compete this saturday in the finals.

The songs and artists I liked tonight were:

Denmark - Swedish songwriters and it is a really good ABBA vibe in it. A winner maybe??

Sweden - well, its a super song and I just love her innocence and her special voice;=) Wow, I am so proud of her! You go girl!!

Ukraine - WOW!!! I always love Ukraines songs and artists and once again I am blown away by this! What a voice and her feeling is just amazing. Super duper good and the song is intense;=) 12 points from me to you!

Romania - Catchy song and good singers and I like the pianos in plexi;=) Only minus was the "opera" screaming part...

Georgia - I really like her voice and the song is really good too. I think she does a super job both singing so good and moving around and getting lifted. Very very good;=)

Turkey - I have always loved Turkeys songs in the ESC and this is also good, even if its not the best one from Turkey. But nice with another music style than the rest of the competition;=)

So let´s see if I have any songs that will go on...;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment