Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fixing days

The fixing days in my home is continuing. We have painted over the black and striped wall in the living room and now the walls are all white again. The colourful days are over and now its time for softer colours.
Since it´s autumn I feel like doing some changes and the easiest ways to do that are to exchange the pillows, the lamps and smaller things. Bought new lamps from IKEA for the windows in the living room. Pillows from Artwood and Day.


Here´s the window and my living room in the early morning. Love candles now when its darker outside;=)

We also painted a home-built desk for my older son where he can sit and do his homework. We used stuff from when we changed the kitchen and it worked really well. To sit on, we bought him this chair.

I always try and re-do things and for the baby we also built a closet of our old TV-closet. Mum made the curtains for it and now it´s perfect for his clothes. Here it is open and then I just slid the curtains to close it.

The bear on top is a gift from fans:=)


Got this cute dog from a girl in Finland and she sits in my baby´s window now;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment