Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back home again and a diary;=)

Hi all!

Yesterday evening we finally came back home and as you know, home is always best;=) I loved being away but sleeping in my own bed is for sure the very, very best!

If you havent seen the NW site, I have written the last camp diary there. Click here to go there and read it;=)

The week in Finland was so nice and I am really thrilled over the demo and the album. So fun to sing it and as usual a great time with Tuomas and Tero in the recording studio.

Taking the baby and working there worked really well. Johan just called me when it was time to feed him and I went over and then back to the studio. Since we recorded 3 songs a day we only worked around 5 hours per day which was enough.

This week we are gonna do some painting in our living room, I´ll take nice long walks in the autumn weather, meet friends and start planning the little ones baptising which shall be done in appr 1,5 month.;=)

I hope your day will be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment