Friday, April 9, 2010

Be careful...

Good evening and happy friday everyone;=)

Yesterday I got a letter from my bank. They wrote that they had blocked my VISA card because there were someone who had tried to use it and that one was not me...

I felt so creepy and I called them today. They said that someone in the US!! had tried to buy things in K-mart and 3 other stores with my card number.... And I was like: What???

First of all: how could someone in the US get my number? I am very careful with internet shopping and only use secure sites. It could of course have happened in Thailand cause my chip in the card got useless after one time shopping there. But I guess I will never know..

So, be careful with your cards... they can be sceemed and used by others.

Enjoy your evening;=)

No comments:

Post a Comment